Urgent.ly’s global mobility and roadside assistance platform sits at the center of expanding transportation options for consumers, logistics and technology companies. Analysts are projecting travel miles to increase by one third globally by 2030, from new services, vehicles and uses.This means more things moving and more things breaking down. Urgent.ly delivers help through a seamless, end-to-end digital platform, viewable by every stakeholder in real-time. This is why Urgent.ly is the first choice of leading global brands trusted by millions of consumers across automotive, insurance,telematics and new technology transportation companies. For more information,visit http://www.geturgently.com.
Urgent.ly is seeking a customer-focused assistant director to help guide Urgent.ly and it’s Contact Center through a period of explosive growth and expansion. The ideal candidate will be a passionate stake-holder who will identify operational inefficiencies, propose scalable solutions, and own the process of implementing those solutions. Additionally, the candidate must be articulate, possess the ability to write succinctly, and capable of adjusting their communications style to effectively reach individuals at every level of the organization.
This position serves to manage what is effectively, the face of Urgent.ly, Inc. – our Contact Center. The employees under your supervision represent not only the Urgent.ly brand but the brands of Urgent.ly’s World-Class partners.
· Assists in the development of short,medium, and long-term plans to achieve strategic objectives
· Monitors and tracks all Contact Center operations, connectivity, and reporting
· Allocating and re-allocating employees as needed
· Maintains all Contact Center activity reports
· Provides recommendations to Senior Management for improvements
· Creates dashboards and visual representations of reports and data collected
· Trains and coaches Contact Center leadership and supporting team
· Provides industry-leading customer service
· Ensures all IT functions properly
• Bachelor's Degree or 4 years equivalent education or experience / typically 5+ years of experience
• Significant experience with data mining and reporting
• Significant experience withInContact/NICE, Cameo Cloud Blu, Five9, Verint, Aspect, or similar software
• Concise and clear communications;solid interpersonal skills
• Clear thinker who can focus the organization on critical items
• Inclusive leader experienced in leading a team; external focus
• Experience developing presentations and pitching to all levels of management
• Project management skills - able to manage multiple projects
• Financial proficiency and analytical skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• A willingness to take on whatever challenges come your way
Urgent.ly provides competitive pay, stock options and benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD; paid vacation, holidays and personal days; and a 401K with matching contributions. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability state.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a resume and cover letter detailing their qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the title of the position for which you are applying in the subject line.