Urgent.ly’s global mobility and roadside assistance platform sits at the center of expanding transportation options for consumers, logistics and technology companies. Analysts are projecting travel miles to increase by one third globally by 2030, from new services, vehicles and uses. This means more things moving and more things breaking down. Urgent.ly delivers help through a seamless, end-to-end digital platform, viewable by every stakeholder in real-time. This is why Urgent.ly is the first choice of leading global brands trusted by millions of consumers across automotive, insurance, telematics and new technology transportation companies. For more information, visit http://www.geturgently.com.
Urgent.ly is seeking a candidate will serve as WorkforceManagement Analyst in a Contact Center environment responsible for all WFM tasks within the Customer Support Center . Key responsibilities will include attendance and scheduling functions, as well as preparation and support of offsite planning.
· Prepares intraday reports on staff attendance.
· Reconciles attendance daily with employee timesheets against schedule and time in/time out reporting.
· Manages changes to scheduling to ensure adequate daily resource coverage.
· Communicate with management and operations team to ensure compliance with company standards.
· Maintain running report of attendance incidents.
· Ensures hours are accurately accumulated and categorized in a format compatible with company and department payroll procedures.
· AnalyzePTO submissions and approve/deny based on their effect on operations.
· Monitor attendance and schedule adherence.
· Processes schedule trade requests for posted schedules
· Processes management requests for modifications of scheduling events (meetings/training, etc.).
· Use accuracy of schedule measurements for continuous improvement, including making recommendations to improve scheduling efficiency and team member satisfaction.
· Provides analytical support for special projects.
· Collaborate with Operations Department Management on identifying opportunities to further optimize our workforce.
· Communicates and works with staff members, management, Human Resources, and Accounting.
· Performs any other related duties as required or assigned.
· 2-5 Years experience in Workforce Management, preferably in contact centers with at least 50 employees.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred, or 3 plus years relevant work experience.
· Experience with Workforce Management software (scheduling, performance tracking, reporting)
· Demonstrated strong analytical skills, with emphasis on forecasting.
· Ability and willingness to learn new software applications.
· Skills in complex problem solving, judgment, critical thinking and decision making.
· Ability to be highly organized with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
· Ability to organize information and have attention to detail and accurately follow procedures.
· Ability to work alone with minimum supervision and with others in a team environment, occasionally under time pressure and on several tasks at the same time.
· Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with co-workers, management team, other Departments, vendors, and outside agencies, including being sensitive to professional ethics.
· Ability to sit the entire work day viewing a computer monitor.
· Ability to work occasionally evenings and weekends to meet deadlines.
Urgent.ly provides competitive pay, stock options and benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD; paid vacation, holidays and personal days; and a 401K with matching contributions. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability state.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a resume and cover letter detailing their qualifications to email@example.com. Please include the title of the position for which you are applying in the subject line.