Urgent.ly’s global mobility and roadside assistance platform sits at the center of expanding transportation options for consumers, logistics and technology companies. Analysts are projecting travel miles to increase by one third globally by 2030, from new services, vehicles and uses. This means more things moving and more things breaking down. Urgent.ly delivers help through a seamless, end-to-end digital platform, viewable by every stakeholder in real-time. This is why Urgent.ly is the first choice of leading global brands trusted by millions of consumers across automotive, insurance, telematics and new technology transportation companies. For more information, visit http://www.geturgently.com.
This is a unique opportunity to join the fastest growing team in the roadside assistance industry. Working closely with our Partner Solutions and Operations Management teams, you will be responsible for driving and managing Urgent.ly's operations relationship with one or more of our partners. These duties include being the voice of the partner on operational matters to internal departments and ensuring world class customer service delivery daily. This role is tailored to someone comfortable talking with all levels of a large corporation, from customer service facing personnel to executive level management.
· Lead quarterly strategy planning session with partners and Partner Management; participating in additional partner meetings including weekly status updates, process improvement, trouble-shooting, or growth-focused meetings. Develop deep relationships with partner staff.
· Develop solid partner relationships at highest levels as a proactive business strategist; responsible for proposing and implementing new products/channels to expand partner relationships and responding decisively to changes in market; clarify partner expectations for successful program execution and integration; primary point of partner contact for the business in managing/resolving strategy partner issues and providing leadership for internal best practices sharing and strategy building across business functions; ensures each direct report relationship manager:
· Becomes a key advocate for assigned partners
· Ensures operations team is meeting KPI goals and work with them to find solutions for growth and improvement
· Develops action plans to facilitate achievement of all partner KPIs
· Leads weekly partner update calls and follows through on action items
· Develops, maintains, and enhances excellent working relationship with assigned partners and proactively ensure deepening of senior relationships with partner and Urgent.ly
· Understand partner performance dynamics to develop and support key business strategies
· Become key driver of financial and campaign reporting to ensure Urgent.ly’s Roadside Services’ P&L hurdles are met with assigned partners.
· Quarterly review presentation development
· Full program P&L responsibility and management
· Embedded into client offices when necessary
· Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education and experience. Typically, 10+ years of experience or 5--7 years with a Master’s Degree
· Experience: Must have 5+ years’ experience in Roadside Assistance or working at/with Rental, Auto Manufacturer, Financial Institutions, or Insurance companies
· Writing and Presentation skills: Must demonstrate superior skills for written and oral communication
· Concise and clear communications; solid interpersonal skills
· Clear thinker who can focus the organization on critical items
· Inclusive leader experienced in leading a team; external focus
· Experience developing presentations and pitching to all levels of management
· Financial proficiency and analytical skills. Possess the skills required to handle the defined Responsibilities of the role, as noted above
· A strong ability to use basic Microsoft office platforms such as Excel and PowerPoint
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· A willingness to take on whatever challenges come your way
Urgent.ly provides competitive pay, stock options and benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD; paid vacation, holidays and personal days; and a 401K with matching contributions. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability state.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a resume and cover letter detailing their qualifications to email@example.com. Please include the title of the position for which you are applying in the subject line.