Urgently’s global mobility and roadside assistance platform sits at the center of expanding transportation options for consumers, logistics and technology companies. Analysts are projecting travel miles to increase by one third globally by 2030, from new services, vehicles and uses. This means more things moving and more things breaking down. Urgently delivers help through a seamless, end-to-end digital platform, viewable by every stakeholder in real-time. This is why Urgently is the first choice of leading global brands trusted by millions of consumers across automotive, insurance, telematics and new technology transportation companies. For more information, visit http://www.geturgently.com.
Urgently is seeking a full-time senior software engineer to work with Java Technology team to assist in the technology development, architecture and roadmaps in alignment with business values, vision and priorities of the company.
• Involvement in the full software development life cycle with stringent needs on time to market, & quality of product
• Lead and contribute to the implementation, customization & maintenance of software products
• Work with distributed team in highly collaborative environment
• Strong communication and technical skills
• Ability to learn and adapt quickly
• Have a passion for developing products and having fun doing it
• 6+ years of strong experience with design & development on Java technology stack – Java 8, Spring Boot, Microservices, Spring MVC, REST JSON, SQL, JUNIT, Git, Maven, SQL
• Practical & proven experience working on huge transaction processing-based software products
• Expert knowledge on Core Java and experience in Java object-oriented programming and integration in an AWS cloud environment
Urgently provides competitive pay, stock options and benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD; paid vacation, holidays and personal days; and a 401K with matching contributions. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability state.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a resume and cover letter detailing their qualifications to email@example.com. Please include the title of the position for which you are applying in the subject line.