Urgent.ly’s Global Mobility and Roadside AssistancePlatform sits at the center of expanding transportation options for consumers, logistics and technology companies. Analysts are projecting travel miles to increase by one third globally by 2030, from new services, vehicles and uses.This means more things moving and more things breaking down. Urgent.ly delivers help through a seamless, end-to-end digital platform, viewable by every stakeholder in real-time. This is why Urgent.ly is the first choice of leading global brands trusted by millions of consumers across automotive, insurance, telematics and new technology transportation companies.For more information, visit http://www.geturgently.com.
Urgent.ly is looking for an intellectually curious and entrepreneurial product manager to take the product to the next level and manage the roadmap according to the company’s strategy and objectives.
· Develop product roadmap in partnership with cross functional team and external customers
· Groom the backlog by developing detailed requirements
· Help develop KPIs across products in alignment with leadership and cross-functional stakeholders
· Heavily utilize data insights, market and customer research to continually improve products
· Generate ideas for growth and strengthening the performance of our programs through product, marketing, and business levers
· Assess market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' product
· 3-5 years of work experience in Product Management or ProductDevelopment, delivering innovative products and solutions as a lead or sole product contributor
· A track record and passion for taking great products to the next level, building and iterating to growth, engagement, and business impact.
· Ability to work collaboratively with technical and non-technical team members up to and including the executive level
· Experience in managing and building B2B and SaaS products
· Computer science or a related degree or equivalent
· Design sensibility - a deep understanding of and appreciation for design and user experiences
· Customer obsession - ability to take on complex product challenges and find elegant, simplifying solutions
· Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
Urgent.ly provides competitive pay, stock options and benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD; paid vacation, holidays and personal days; and a 401K with matching contributions. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability state.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a resume and cover letter detailing their qualifications to email@example.com. Please include the title of the position for which you are applying in the subject line.