Urgent.ly’s global mobility and roadside assistance platform sits at the center of expanding transportation options for consumers, logistics and technology companies. Analysts are projecting travel miles to increase by one third globally by 2030, from new services, vehicles and uses. This means more things moving and more things breaking down. Urgent.ly delivers help through a seamless, end-to-end digital platform, viewable by every stakeholder in real-time. This is why Urgent.ly is the first choice of leading global brands trusted by millions of consumers across automotive, insurance, telematics and new technology transportation companies. For more information, visit http://www.geturgently.com.
Urgent.ly is seeking a full-time position with at least three to five years’ experience handling automotive claims with the ability to manage every phase of claims recovery including litigation, coverage, damage analysis, subrogation, and risk transfer.
● Identify subrogation potential and coordinate recovery efforts from both network and out-of-network service providers.
● Identify and negotiate comparative negligence settlements with providers and their insurers.
● Develop creative settlement agreements with valued vendors to minimize insurance claims.
● Examine Certificates of Insurance (“COI”) to determine service providers’ insurance coverage; manage COI database.
● Analyze information gathered during investigations and report findings and recommendations to Claims and Services Support Manager.
● Draft and deliver payment demand letters to service providers and their insurers, as appropriate.
● Generate and maintain periodic reports to track claim and payment information for executives and partners.
● Collaborate with claims team to gather and analyze data for customers’ damage claims, including but not limited to, interviewing vehicle owners, service managers, witnesses, insurance companies,and service providers to establish degree of fault among the several parties.
● Facilitate and coordinate the prompt repair of customer vehicles damaged during the provision of Urgent.ly services.
● Counsel providers and colleagues on Urgent.ly’s insurance requirements.
● Other duties as assigned.
● 3 –5 years of automobile liability claims experience.
● Knowledge of claims handling concepts,practices and techniques, including but not limited to coverage issues and product line knowledge.
● Excellent negotiation skills.
● Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
● Sound judgment and decision-making skills.
● Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
● Ability to work well with other employees,customers, partners, and vendors.
● Resourceful, reliable, enthusiastic, and personable.
● High school graduate or GED or equivalent work experience.
● Eligibility to work in the United States.
Urgent.ly provides competitive pay, stock options and benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD; paid vacation, holidays and personal days; and a 401K with matching contributions. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability state.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a resume and cover letter detailing their qualifications to email@example.com. Please include the title of the position for which you are applying in the subject line.