If you’re stuck and looking for a nearby service to get help with your disabled vehicle, we can quickly find and dispatch a local tow truck driver or roadside assistance professional directly to your location. Our qualified service providers are available to provide roadside services including jump starts, fuel delivery, tire changes, winches, and car lockout services - or get you hitched, towed, and back on the road 24/7/365.
Our service providers are available to help you 24/7/365, anywhere in the USA & Puerto Rico.
Get real-time updates and track arrival of your service provider on the map.
Pay for only the service you need.
Pay only a flat rate – no hidden fees, no surprises.
All credit and debit cards accepted.
FamilyView™ technology allows family members to track your service in real time.
We’re the movers and shakers in roadside assistance, disrupting the industry to bring better service to our customers, our partners, and our service providers. The core of our service network has been providing roadside assistance services to customers for over 15 years. With more than 55,000 service vehicles across the U.S. , Canada, and Puerto Rico, Urgent.ly can help get you back on the road 24/7/365. Over 275,000 drivers have found better roadside help through Urgent.ly and millions more have direct access to our services through integrations and partnerships with mapping and connected car platforms in addition to luxury global automotive OEMs.
Urgent.ly is reinventing the global roadside assistance market. Designed for the on-demand economy and the connected car revolution, Urgent.ly is providing the fastest, safest and most innovative roadside assistance experience – all without a subscription or membership fee. We offer transparent service with clear, flat-rate pricing, cashless payment, and reliable help for motorists in need of a tow, tire change, fuel delivery, jump start or lock-out service. Urgent.ly is also the only roadside assistance service with accident alert detection technology and FamilyView – a unique feature that provides families and caregivers peace of mind by allowing them to track the roadside service of a loved one from start to finish.
To get started, click on ‘Get Help Now!’ above.
1. Choose a service from the menu.
2. Type in some basic information, including your name, phone number, and the make and model of your car.
3. Click ‘OK’, and Urgent.ly will pinpoint your exact location.
4. Check the review page and edit your information if required.
5. Click ‘Next’, and Urgent.ly will find the nearest available and qualified service provider.
6. Check the estimated price, and then type in your credit or debit card details.
7. Look for a text message with an ETA, and then watch your provider approach in real time, either via a link provided in a text message or within the app.
8. For additional help, respond by text to Urgent.ly’s Customer Service department, or call your roadside rescuer directly at the provided number.