Jump start service providers will come to your disabled vehicle with an external power source and connect to your vehicle's starter battery in order to provide enough power to start your vehicle's engine.
Urgently’s Roadside as a Service™, the only global digital roadside assistance platform, continues to reimagine the roadside assistance industry to the benefit of global brands, roadside assistance professionals, and consumers.
Urgently’s solution delivers the quickest, safest and most innovative roadside assistance service, products and technology by combining location-based services, real-time data, AI and machine-to-machine communication. Urgently’s platform powers roadside assistance solutions in North America, Europe and Asia for leading brands across the automotive, insurance, telematics and other transportation-focused verticals.
Over 200,000 drivers across America have found better roadside assistance service through Urgently. In addition, millions of drivers have direct access to Urgently through its integration in a broad range of mapping and connected car platforms. The core of the Urgently service network has been providing roadside assistance services to customers for more than 15 years. Meet our Executive Team.
It was fast and simple to get help when needed. I was back on the road within 39 minutes from the time I requested service. Thank you again.
First let start by saying the best customer service for your roadside assistance out there bar none… the Uber of roadside assistance. I didn't have to tell them anything about where I am. They had all the info, just needed a credit card # and Bam.
Easy to use, service is quick and you see the tow truck coming on map. Great customer service!
Urgently does not require membership to receive service. Just click 'Get Help Now' from any page on our website, and you can request and purchase just the service you need.
We do offer a membership if you're interested - and you can receive a discount when adding a membership on to today's service. (Note: The Urgently Membership is designed as a coverage program for future roadside assistance or towing needs, and may not be used to satisfy a service need that existed prior to enrollment unless purchased with ExpressPass.)
Urgently provides fair, transparent, pricing displayed upfront. Prices may vary based on the specifics of your service, but roadside assistance services typically start at $75, and towing starts at $99. There are no hidden fees - and we won't sell your data to marketers.
If you've discovered your electric vehicle won't start, we recommend having it towed to your dealership or service center. It's likely they have a charging station, and they'll be able to address any underlying issues that caused the vehicle not to start. If you're sure it simply needs a charge, we still recommend towing to a nearby charging station - or your home - to charge the battery in a safe location. Click 'Get Help Now' to get started, and select 'Towing' from the menu to set up a tow service for your EV.
To get started, click on ‘Get Help Now!’ above. You can request roadside assistance or towing services for your disabled vehicle with any internet-connected device.
1. Choose the appropriate service from the menu.
Need help selecting a service type? Click here for a description of each service type and tips on when to choose each.
2. Enter your information, including your name and phone number, and the make and model of the vehicle that needs servicing.
3. Click ‘OK’, and Urgently will ask for permission to use your location to pinpoint the disablement location. If you do not have location services enabled, you can type in the address of the disablement location.
4. Review the information on the confirmation page, and edit if necessary.
5. Pay for your service with any credit or debit card in the secure mobile checkout.
6. Click ‘Next’, and your service request will be submitted to Urgently. Our platform will find a local available and qualified service provider.
7. Look for a text message with an ETA, and then watch your provider approach in real time. You'll receive your tracking link via text message, can can share this link with trusted friends and family to monitor your service as well.
8. For additional help with your service, respond by text to chat with Urgently’s Customer Solutions Center. We're here 24/7/365.
The Urgently team's commitment to and creativity in transforming roadside assistance - and leading the development of the future of mobility assistance - is what has allowed us to rapidly innovate, delivering better experiences for customers and partners across the globe.