How to Join the Urgent.ly Service Provider Network
Urgent.ly works with you to grow your business, treating every service provider like a true partner. It’s easy to join the Urgent.ly Service Provider Network and start earning more jobs, more money, and more respect.
Welcome! We’re glad to see you’re interested in joining the Urgent.ly Service Provider Network. Our Service Provider Network is already reimagining roadside assistance, providing a better experience for service providers, customers, and roadside program managers alike. Together, we’ll prepare for the oncoming mobility revolution.
Urgent.ly’s Global Mobility and Roadside Assistance Platform sits at the center of expanding transportation options for consumers, logistics and technology companies. Analysts are projecting travel miles to increase by one third globally by 2030, from new services, vehicles and uses. This means more things moving and more things breaking down.
There are a few steps to getting your business registered and approved, but you’ll see it’s pretty easy. Plus, we’re here to help along the way - just reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 888-461-3612 if you have any questions.
- First, click here or navigate to https://www.geturgently.com/for-service-providers. Click the orange ‘Join the Urgent.ly Network Today’ button to get started.
- Enter your business’ name, email address, and phone number to register your business with Urgent.ly. We’ll send you an email to verify your email address.
- Verify your email address by clicking the link in the email we send. Then create a password for your account.
Can’t find the email? Check your spam or junk folders. Add email@example.com to your contact list so that your mailbox recognizes mail from Urgent.ly.
- Complete your business profile to register yourself or your company to the Urgent.ly Service Provider Network.
- Register each of your drivers to your company account by entering their names and phone numbers.
- Indicate the service types you provide, and the service vehicles you have available. This helps Urgent.ly connect your business to the right jobs. We’ll help you get more relevant jobs more efficiently, by avoiding sending service requests that don’t match the tools and expertise you have available.
- Let us know where we should send your payments. With easy digital payments, we’ll deposit your earnings from each job directly into our bank account. No invoicing or paperwork required.
- Upload your Certificate of Insurance. Proof of insurance is instrumental to approval.
For your convenience, you can provide your COI in any of the following ways.
- Upload COI directly to the Urgent.ly Dispatch Portal
- Fax COI to (270) 477-0938
- Provide your insurance agent’s contact information, and the Urgent.ly team will reach out on your behalf.
- Review the Service Provider Vendor Services Terms & Conditions. Once you’ve read over and agreed to the Terms & Conditions, a member of Urgent.ly Service Network Operations team will review your account.
Congratulations, you’ve completed your application for the Urgent.ly Service Provider Network! You’ll receive an email when your account is approved. You can always contact the team using firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call at 888-461-3612 if you have any questions.
Many individuals and local authorities have already jumped on the opportunity to remind users to drive safely. There are even signs popping up on highways to encourage safer driving.
Luckily, there are tools out there to help the tech-obsessed (or the poke-obsessed) improve their driving. One of our favorites is an app called TrueMotion Family! The app analyzes your driving in order to provide you with a score - and insights as to how you drive. It's perfect for parents who want to monitor their teen drivers. The app gives parents the power to see where their kids drive, and produces a 'report card' on their driving in addition to an assessment of whether they were driving distracted (using their cell phone). Plus, families have access to roadside assistance on-demand from right within the TrueMotion app.
I don’t remember Ash, Misty, or Brock driving cars in their quest to be the very best, like no one ever was. And there aren’t vehicles any in PokemonGO. At Urgent.ly, we love the game and just like you, we’re prepared to travel across the land searching far and wide to catch 'em all, but we encourage you to put safety first in your travels! Remember that the power of Pokemon is awesome in augmented reality but automobiles are a powerful tool meant for use in the real world and require optimum focus to operate safely. In a world we must defend, you can start by driving safely, and catch and train ‘em all when you’re not operating a vehicle.
Opt-in required. Fees may apply. Visit uber.com/uberdebit for more details.